MATTRESS GALLERY DIRECT/FRANKLIN, TN IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!My husband and I bought an Englander mattress less than a year ago and we started have severe neck and back pains a few months ago.

There are deep impressions on both sides of our mattress and we can't sleep at night. We contacted the owner about the problem 2-3 weeks ago, sent in the pictures and info they requested, and were told today that our problem DOES NOT fall under the mattress warranty. The owner and co-workers dealing with our case were extremely disrespectful and rude, and at one point were refusing to send me an email/ hard copy of their final decision. Thankfully, we purchased this mattress with our American Express card.

We are disputing with the company as we speak.

DO NOT buy your mattress from this gallery.They are unprofessional and dishonest.

Had an Experience with Mattress Gallery Direct?

Comments

joewpe

I have neck and back pain every morning after 6 months of sleeping on their mattress. The mattress sages on both sides of the bed. The staff and the owner are very rude. They do not accept return or exchange even though the mattress is defective !!!!!!!

Very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.THE OWNER is DISHONEST and VERY COCKY

joewpe

I have neck and back pain every morning after 6 months of sleep on the there mattress. There are several deep sagging in the mattress. The staff and the owner very rude . They mention that they do not accept return or exchange because 2 inches indentation are normal use!!!!!!!

Very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.THE OWNER DISHONEST AND VERY COCKY

joewpe

THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!My husband and I bought an Englander mattress less than a year ago and we started having severe neck and back pains a few months ago.

We are disputing with the company as we speak.